Commercial Grade CG-550
10 built-in stitch patterns • 4-step buttonhole • Motor is 60% stronger than
standard machine • Faster speed - up to 1,100 stitches per minute • Free Arm •
Stainless steel bed plate • Suction cup machine base
Sewing Features Include:
- Commercial Grade Machine - A commercial grade
machine is faster, stronger, and more durable due to its amazingly powerful
motor, and sewing speeds up to 1,100 stitches per minute.
- Stitch Patterns - The Singer CG-550 Commercial Grade
Sewing Machine comes with 10 built-in Stitch Patterns
- Free-Arm Sewing - sewing hard reach garment areas is
simplified and made easier when you use the free-arm feature of your sewing
- Faster Sewing Speed - Up to 1,100 stitches per
minute-faster than a standard sewing machine.
- Stronger Motor - Sixty Percent stronger than a
standard sewing machine.
- Exclusive Electronic Foot Control - Guarantees a
consistent speed with no jump starts. Includes a regulating dial that allows
for slower speeds, regardless of the pressure applied.
- Steel Plate On Machine Bed - Protects against damage
from sewing pins, a feature particular beneficial for quilting.
- Duratec Frame - A Singer exclusive that provides
rigid support and prevents rusting.
- Jam-Resistant Bobbin Case - Floating bobbin case
prevents thread jams, even when sewing on sheer fabrics or no fabrics at all.
- Finger Guard - Provides additional protection for
fingers around the needle area, a real benefit during high-speed sewing.
- Double Insulated - Provides additional protection
for fingers around the needle area, a real benefit during high speed sewing.
- Suction Cup Machine Base - Holds the machine
securely to the table, even hen sewing at maximum speed.
- Automatic Four-Step Buttonhole - A simple, four-step
process for sewing perfect buttonholes every time.
- Top Drop-In Bobbin - No bobbin case to remove and
adjust. Monitoring your thread supply has never been easier.
- Horizontal Thread Delivery - Thread feed along a
horizontal path for less twist and no tangle.
- Touch and Wind Bobbin Winder - Needle bar easily
disengages for winding the bobbin.
- Accessories -Everything you need to help simplify
your sewing. Includes a blindhem, zipper, and special purpose foot.
- Infinitely Variable Stitch Length and Width - Have
the ability to control both the Stitch Length and Width in the time it take
you to snap your fingers.
- Multiple Needle Positions - Position you needle in
various places, giving you the most control over your project.
- Snap-On Pressure Feet
- Automatic Reverse Button
- Built-in-Carrying Handle
- Automatic Pressure System
- Special purpose presser foot
- Buttonhole presser foot
- Zipper foot
- Spool pin holder (large)
- Spool pin holder (small)
- Needle pack
- 3 Bobbins
- Blind stitch hem presser foot
- Feed Cover Plate
The Singer CG-550
Commercial Grade Sewing Machine comes with and electric foot controller
giving you power of speed control.
Steel Plate on
Sturdy and durable the Singer CG-550 Commercial Grade
Sewing Machine's plate located of the machine board and is made of steel
allowing you a more durable, long lasting, and strong plate.
Commercial Grade Machine
A commercial grade machine
is faster, stronger, and more durable due to its amazingly powerful motor,
and sewing speeds up to 1,100 stitches per minute.
Jam-Resistant Bobbin Case
Imagine this situation. You are almost done with your
sewing project when at the end you run out of bobbin thread so you quickly
replace the bobbin but a new problem has arisen, the bobbin case has jammed.
With the Singer Jam-Resistant Bobbin Case a jammed bobbin cases are a thing
of the past.
For Commercial Grade CG-550
|Expand the capabilities of your
sewing machine by learning about its built-in stitches. Find the stitches
best suited for working with woven and knit fabrics. Whether you are doing
construction, making repairs or embellishing a project, using the right
stitch will make your work easier and help you obtain professional results.
Our Stitch Reference section explains uses for our most popular stitch
We're in the process of adding all of our machine stitches to this page.
Some machines may have more built-in stitches than currently appear here.
More consumers own Singer sewing machines than all other
95% brand awareness. Highest brand awareness in industry.
NOT AUTHORIZED FOR INTERNET SALES
For more info on this item Please call -
To Place an Order
Please Call TOLL-FREE
All Major Credit Cards Accepted
When you call, you'll be SPEAKING
to the Owner - Mitch Furniss
Family Owned & Operated
Small Business / Over 55 years
Your Satisfaction Is Our Goal!
3444 Hwy # 1
P. O. Box 52