New Singer 8763 Curvy
Sew Swift. Sew Smart. Sew
Ahead of the Curve.
Introducing the new Singer Curvy 8763 sewing machine featuring SwiftSmart™
threading system and Drop & Sew™ Bobbin System. Together, threading is a cinch,
giving you more time to explore your creativity and less time threading.
Low Price Guarantee. If You Find A Lower
We Will Meet Their Price. Call Us Toll Free 1-866-739-4383
30 Day Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee!
VIEW DEMO VIDEO
- Exclusive SwiftSmart Threading System - Digital technology makes threading
a cinch! All you have to do is guide the thread directly from the spool to the
needle area through a single groove. Then, after effortlessly threading the
machine, the needle is automatically threaded by simply pressing the Threader
Lever, conveniently located at the side of the machine, for truly one-touch
- Exclusive Drop & Sew™ Bobbin System - Simply drop in the bobbin, then pull
the thread through the specially designed needle plate and track. There's no
longer any need to raise the bobbin thread before sewing. It's that easy!
- 3 StayBright LED™ Lights - Not just 1 but 3 lamps illuminate the sewing
surface for optimal viewing. The long-lasting bulbs (100,000 hours) stays
cool, regardless how long the machine is operated.
- Electronic Sewing Machine with Push-Button Stitch Selection - With just a
simple push of a button you have selected the stitch and the optimum settings
for length, width, balance, pressure and tension.
- 30 Stitch Patterns Including 2 Styles of Fully Automatic, Precisely
Balanced 1-step Buttonholes - A large variety of stitches for construction,
fashion sewing, quilting, heirloom, crafts, home decorating and decorative
sewing, always ensures the perfect stitch for every project.
- One-Step Automatic Precisely Balanced Built-In Buttonholes - Choose from 2
different one step buttonhole styles. Buttonhole sewing is a one step simple
process, providing reliable results. Each side of the buttonhole is sewn in
the same direction, creating beautifully balanced buttonholes.
- Built-In Stretch Stitches - Specially designed stitches that add strength
and flexibility to seams, especially useful when sewing on knitwear and
- Adjustable Stitch Length - Optimal settings for length are automatically
adjusted when choosing a stitch. They can be overridden to personalize length
- Adjustable Stitch Width - Optimal settings for width are automatically
adjusted when choosing a stitch. They can be overridden to personalize width
- Center Zigzag Taper - When tapering with the zigzag stitch, the stitch
tapers to the center, not the left or right. This provides a more attractive
look when tapering into or out from a point.
- Stitch Locking Function - Tie-off decorative stitches with just a push of
a button. Reinforcing the end of the stitch ensures quality stitching and
- Automatic Reverse - Push the conveniently located Automatic Reverse Button
to sew in reverse and reinforce the stitch.
- 7mm Stitch - Width Most stitches can be set for a maximum width of 7mm.
When sewing decorative stitches or satin stitches, the wide stitches are
bolder and more pronounced.
- Twin Needle Sewing - By using a twin needle and manually reducing the
stitch width, two parallel rows can be sewn to add a decorative touch. Create
pintucks and more with twin needle sewing.
- 13 Needle Positions - Needle position can be changed for individual
projects, such as inserting zippers or cording and topstitching.
- Sewing Speed With a maximum sewing speed of 750 stitches-per minute,
projects can be sewn quickly.
- Automatic Tension - This system ensures stable stitch quality, whatever
type of fabric is being used.
- Automatic Presser Foot Pressure Control - The amount of pressure exerted
on the fabric by the presser foot against the feed dogs is automatic. Sew from
the lightest weight tricots to the heaviest denim, without making presser foot
- Top Loading Jam-Proof Bobbin System with Clear Cover - This mechanism
incorporates a magnet-type vertical axis rotating hook that ensures smooth,
quiet, thread jam-resistant sewing. The bobbin case floats above the hook,
precluding thread jams. The bobbin loads from the top, so it is easy to insert
the bobbin. The clear cover makes it easy to monitor the bobbin thread supply.
- Automatic Bobbin Winding Clutch - Needle bar automatically disengages when
winding the bobbin, making bobbin winding safer.
- Extra-High Presser Foot Lifter - There are 2 heights to the presser foot
lifter. The second height offers more clearance, which is needed when placing
multiple layers of bulky fabric under the presser foot.
- 6-Segment Feeding System - This is a specially designed feed dog that
ensures that the fabric is picked up and supported from the front of the
presser foot to the rear. This makes for much more accurate feeding.
- Box Feed - This is a feed dog motion that moves the feed dogs in a box
motion, rather than the historic arc motion. Box motion assures perfect
feeding throughout the entire feed process, as the feed dogs are always in
perfect and equal contact with the fabric and presser foot.
- Aluminum Frame - The internal skeleton of the sewing machine. This rigid
support holds all the mechanisms in perfect alignment for perfect, skip-free
- Direct Drive - The needle bar is geared straight from the motor, rather
than from a drive bar across the machine. This make the machine more powerful
- Electronic Stitch Formation - All stepper motors are electronically
controlled. Digital electronic control of the stepper motors that control the
pattern formation allows for perfectly formed patterns every time.
- Optimum Power Control - This is a SINGER® name for a control system that
senses when additional power is required to maintain speed through thick or
changing fabric conditions. This feature is most useful when sewing through
multiple (6-8) layers of fabric.
- DC Motor - Provides instant start up and stop with no casting, for
accurate and precise stitch placement.
- Electronic Foot Controller - Guarantees consistent sewing speed with no
- Snap-On Presser Feet - Change from one to another effortlessly with
Snap-On feet. No need for screwdrivers to change presser feet.
- On Board Storage - Storage of accessories in the closed lid Conversion
Table Accessory Storage area means accessories are always handy.
- Auxiliary Spool Pin
- Darning Plate
- General Purpose Foot (on machine)
- Small, Medium and Large Thread Spool Caps (3)
- Screwdriver for Needle plate
- Satin Special Purpose (Decorative Sewing) Foot
- One-step Buttonhole Foot
- 4 Standard Bobbins
- Zipper Foot
- Blind Hem Foot
- Needles Package
- Lint Brush and Seam Ripper
To Place an Order
Please Call TOLL-FREE
All Major Credit Cards Accepted
When you call, you'll be SPEAKING
to the Owner - Mitch Furniss
Family Owned & Operated
Small Business / Over 55 years
Your Satisfaction Is Our Goal!
3444 Hwy # 1
P. O. Box 52