Singer QuantumLock 14T968DC
The Singer Quantumlock 14T968DC FS is a top-of-the-line 5-thread serger. This machine is a time saving innovation sews at 1300 stitches per minute, trimming and overcasting the raw edges at the same time for quality seam finishes. Not limited to just seams and seam finishes, the 14T968DC FS allows you to enjoy sewing one-of-a-kind creations with the special effects of decorative stitching, such as Flatlocking, Chainstitching and Rolled Hemming. This overlock machine works side by side with your conventional sewing machine and can add new excitement and creativity to your sewing projects.
SPECIAL PRICE: $599.00Low Price Guarantee. If You Find A Lower Advertised Price,
We Will Meet Their Price. Call Us Toll Free 1-866-739-4383
30 Day Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee!
- Fully Automatic Self-Adjusting Tension System - Set the dial to the type of stitch you choose and the Quantumlock 14T968DC FS will sew a perfectly balanced stitch on different fabrics with multiple thread choices. It will even sew from one fabric selection to another without additional adjustments. Sewing with different threads and fabrics has never been easier!
- Differential Feed - Fully adjustable to ensure an even feed for perfect seams on every fabric - no breaking or puckering. It is also useful for keeping stretch fabrics and bias cut fabrics from becoming "stretched out".
- Cover Hem and Lower Looper Automatic Threader - These automatic threaders make threading tight spots trouble-free.
- Adjustable Cutting Width - A moveable upper knife cuts fabric for 5-7mm stitch width.
- Stitch Length Dial - The Stitch Length knob is conveniently located on the side of the machine and can easily be changed to personalize the length of the stitch for all your sewing projects.
- Color-Coded Lay-in Thread Tension - With complete, easy-to-read diagrams, this feature makes threading your serger a snap. Just follow the color-coded diagram on the machine for effortless threading.
- Attachable Clean Pocket - The attachable clean pocket keeps the sewing area clean by catching the trimmed fabric.
- Extra-High Presser Foot Lifter - There are 2 heights to the presser foot lifter. The second height offers extra clearance, which is needed when placing multiple layers of bulky fabric under the presser foot.
- Automatic Presser Foot Pressure - The Presser Foot Pressure knob is conveniently located on the side of the machine and is pre-set for most sewing needs.
- Tension Release - Raising the Presser Bar Lifter releases tension on the threads allowing for threads to easily be pulled through the threading system.
- Electronic Speed Control - Guarantees consistent sewing speed with no jump starts.
- Portable - The overlock has a built-in carrying handle, making it trouble-free to transport the machine. It also has a soft dust cover to protect the machine when not in use.
- 5/4/3/2 Stitch Configuration - 14 different stitch types ensure the perfect stitch, regardless of the project. The complete tension set-up for all of these stitch configurations is achieved with just ONE turn of the Automatic Tension System dial.
- Triple-Cover Stitch - For exquisite seams with a truly professional look. This innovative stitch provides a 5.6mm professional and creative triple topstitch to sewing projects.
- Double-Cover Stitch - This professional Cover Hem stitch is a necessary requirement for today's sewing. It is often seen in ready-to-wear garments or as a decorative accent to many types of projects.
- Chainstitch - Suitable for straight seams or for topstitching with decorative threads.
- Five-Thread Stitch - Makes strong, durable seams. Suitable for woven fabrics and provides a durable seam for heavy weight fabrics such as denim and terrycloth. Using this strong safety stitch eliminates the need to reinforce the seam with a conventional sewing machine straight stitch.
- Four-Thread Ultra-Stretch Stitch - A favorite when sewing a knit fabric because the stitch stretches as the fabric stretches, allowing for neat and professional finishes that will not "pop" when the fabric is stretched.
- Three-Thread Overlock Stitch - Provides a wonderful professional seam finish to woven fabrics. Beneficial in preventing loosely woven fabrics from unraveling, and it offers unlimited decorative capabilities.
- Rolled Hem Stitch - By simply moving the stitch finger knob, the Quantumlock is converted to the rolled hem sewing mode. Beautiful Three or Two-Thread rolled hems can be created to add an elegant fine finish to table linens, scarves and much more.
- Flatlock Stitch - Special decorative threads can be used to add texture and a dramatic embellishment effect for a true decorative flair on any project.
Singer QuantumLock 14T968DC FS
All 6 Optional FEET Available
for - 14T968DC FS
FREE - For a Limited Time!
Elastic FootUsed for inserting elastic into a seam. Recommended for swimwear and lingerie.$19.99
Shirring FootUsed for shirring or gathering in home décor projects and clothing construction.$41.95
Taping FootUse for inserting a tape into seams that stretch easily and require extra stability.
Cording FootUsed for sewing cording (piping) between two layers of fabric on one easy operation.
Triple-Cover Stitch (5.6 mm):
Double-Cover Stitch (2.8 mm to 5.6 mm):
Four-Thread Ultrastretch Stitch:
Rolled Hem Stitch:
Beading FootUsed to attach pearls, sequins, beads and thick cord.
Blindstitch Hem FootUsed for hemming skirts, pants and other sewing projects. Recommended for stretch or textured fabrics.
3444 Hwy # 1
P. O. Box 52
Rena Lara, Ms. 38767
God Bless America